|Copyright © 2009 - 2017 Lehigh Valley SCI
All Rights Reserved
The mission of SCI is to protect the freedom to hunt and
to promote wildlife conservation worldwide while its
purposes are as follows:
• To advocate, preserve and protect the rights of all
• To promote safe, legal and ethical hunting and
• Engage in advocacy within the limits imposed by law
and regulation, to monitor, support, educate or otherwise
take positions on local, national and international
legislative, executive, judicial or organizational endeavors
that foster and support these purposes and objectives.
• To inform and educate the public concerning hunting
and related activities.
• To conduct those purposes set forth in SCI’s Articles
|SCI HUNTER’S CODE OF ETHICS
Recognizing my responsibilities to wildlife, habitat and
future generations, I pledge:
• To conduct myself in the field so as to make a
positive contribution to wildlife and ecosystems.
• To improve my skills as a woodsman and
marksman to ensure humane harvesting of wildlife.
• To comply with all game law, in the spirit of fair
chase, and to influence my companions accordingly.
• To accept my responsibility to provide all possible
assistance to game law enforcement officers.
• To waste no opportunity to teach young people the
full meaning of this code of ethics.
• To reflect in word and behavior only credit upon
the fraternity of sportsmen, and to demonstrate abiding
respect for game, habitat and property where I am
privileged to hunt.
|SCI'S MISSION AND PURPOSE
|Holiday Inn Conference Center
March 9 - 10, 2018
1883 N. Old Bethlehem Pike
Quakertown, PA 18951