|Copyright © 2009 - 2016 Lehigh Valley SCI
All Rights Reserved
The mission of SCI is to protect the freedom to hunt and to
promote wildlife conservation worldwide while its purposes
are as follows:
• To advocate, preserve and protect the rights of all
• To promote safe, legal and ethical hunting and related
• Engage in advocacy within the limits imposed by law
and regulation, to monitor, support, educate or otherwise
take positions on local, national and international legislative,
executive, judicial or organizational endeavors that foster
and support these purposes and objectives.
• To inform and educate the public concerning hunting
and related activities.
• To conduct those purposes set forth in SCI’s Articles of
|SCI HUNTER’S CODE OF ETHICS
Recognizing my responsibilities to wildlife, habitat and
future generations, I pledge:
• To conduct myself in the field so as to make a positive
contribution to wildlife and ecosystems.
• To improve my skills as a woodsman and marksman
to ensure humane harvesting of wildlife.
• To comply with all game law, in the spirit of fair chase,
and to influence my companions accordingly.
• To accept my responsibility to provide all possible
assistance to game law enforcement officers.
• To waste no opportunity to teach young people the full
meaning of this code of ethics.
• To reflect in word and behavior only credit upon the
fraternity of sportsmen, and to demonstrate abiding respect
for game, habitat and property where I am privileged to hunt.
|SCI'S MISSION AND PURPOSE
|Holiday Inn Conference Center
March 10 - 11, 2017
March 9 - 10, 2018
|Please complete the banquet registration form
and mail, fax or e-mail as an attachment to:
1883 N. Old Bethlehem Pike
Quakertown, PA 18951
|Online Banquet Registration